PDA

View Full Version : connect using adb

jenova69
07-30-2012, 08:31 PM
Hello,
Has anyone succeed connecting using adb, i.e. adb sheel?
I get device not found for adb devices.

I used moded usb_driver available with androd-sdk.

Best regards

rubensa
08-07-2012, 02:53 AM
Hello,
Has anyone succeed connecting using adb, i.e. adb sheel?
I get device not found for adb devices.

I used moded usb_driver available with androd-sdk.

Best regards

That's because stock adb does not recognize VendorID.
Try adding:

# ANDROID 3RD PARTY USB VENDOR ID LIST -- DO NOT EDIT.
# USE 'android update adb' TO GENERATE.
# 1 USB VENDOR ID PER LINE.
0x2207

To adb_usb.ini. In Linux It is located at $HOME/.android/adb_usb.ini.

elias
08-07-2012, 05:54 PM
jenova69, try this adb ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) and this driver ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

jenova69
08-08-2012, 06:43 AM
@elias can You make this file publicly available?

elias
08-08-2012, 07:24 AM
jenova69, try again.

jenova69
08-08-2012, 08:16 AM
Thank you, just curios, because my mobo fail on me and here I don't have android sdk, what changes did You make to the .ini file to make it work?

elias
08-08-2012, 08:33 AM
It's just a new version adb tools. I didn't do any changes in files. Does it work? You can just copy adb files to you adb tools directory with rewrite.
If you ask about drivers, i add

;Cube U30GT
%CompositeAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB\VID_2207&PID_0010&MI_01
%SingleBootLoaderInterface% = USB_Install, USB\VID_2207&PID_300A
to .inf file

jenova69
08-08-2012, 09:08 AM
I did same changes to the .inf but probably, I don't have my base computer and I'm using laptop atm. due to mobo malfunction, I used wrong device id's (can't verify this atm), although device itself was detected correctly. Android sdk was newest, downloaded last week or so.

Yes it's working perfectly fine.
Thank you.

EDIT:
At least I got my mobo and I did check my moded .inf and as it turns out I did typed wrong device ID. without part after last ampersand...

zuzmara
08-09-2012, 01:38 PM
Thank you, just curios, because my mobo fail on me and here I don't have android sdk, what changes did You make to the .ini file to make it work?
Hi Elias,

Have u succeeded in connecting&communicating to u30gt via adb?
I'm using the most recent version of win android sdk, put the modding u suggested to android_winusb.inf, put the tablet in usb debugging, but no juice. ADB can not see any usb device :uncomfortableness:.

Any suggestion?

Cheers

elias
08-09-2012, 01:53 PM
zuzmara, try this adb ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) and read Private Messages please

zuzmara
08-12-2012, 04:20 AM
Hi,

Well......I sucked with it :blue:. Your build.prop works safely only on Evo Prime! As I was on stock rom, it bricked my tablet :livid:.
Anyway, finally I managed to debrick (HW way), and now adb works all right :black_eyed:.

PLS warn everybody to use your build.prop bat with proper precaution (or put a rom check in)...

Cheers

jenova69
08-12-2012, 07:02 AM
How did You bricked it? Did Cube didn't start at all ? or just could not load to the home screen - endless load animation?

zuzmara
08-12-2012, 10:15 AM
By pushing the Power-On/Off button the tablet turned on with a blank black/darkgrey screen and stayed so forever (at least until it was switchet off again). Not even boot-logo!

jenova69
08-12-2012, 10:46 AM
Try using restore option in the Rkutility (the utility that you update rom) or reinstall ROM again.
Look in the forum for unbrick device options and solutions.

Btw. I doubt that changing build.prop would brick Your device, maybe just a weird coincidence?

zuzmara
08-12-2012, 02:12 PM
Try using restore option in the Rkutility (the utility that you update rom) or reinstall ROM again.
Look in the forum for unbrick device options and solutions.

Btw. I doubt that changing build.prop would brick Your device, maybe just a weird coincidence?

Alas no cake! RKtools fails to start flashing, adb devices says "device is offline" :cold:
A coincidence it may be, but I have not been able to find SW solution (my weakness perhaps...)

elias
08-12-2012, 04:22 PM
zuzmara, RKBatchTool didn't work with adb driver. Change driver to original cube and try again
I don't understand why you started this .bat file. It remained there casually. I gave only in order that you took exe and dll files from this archive. I didn't tell to you to change build.prop in such a way.

PS jenova69, zuzmara, read private message ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) please

zuzmara
08-13-2012, 10:01 AM
Elias,

Don't be in mistaken! I DO NOT blame you for anything. It was certainly my carelessness to start up an alien .bat file. As I also mentioned earlier I managed to unbrick the tablet by HW-reset so it is now in good health and order :peaceful:.

Cheers

abbilal
02-23-2013, 02:58 AM
Can any one help me.I have cube u30gt mini.when I pligin usb storege device or usb keyboard,usb evo by using otg cable, it did not work,but when I connect my tab with laptop pc using data cable it work,can any one helps me to solve my problem.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]