LAST UPDATE: 9/16/12 ( V1.0 )
* Unzip the archive.
* Launch "RKAndroidTool.exe".
* Turn off the tablet and connect it to the PC while keeping pressed VOL- button and power button. If you have drivers installed it will be recognized by RK Android Tool, otherwise you'll have to install drivers from "drivers" subfolder.
* Push "Flash rom" button and wait. When it finishes it will automatically reboot to CWM recovery.
* You can use volume rocker to move up/down and power button to confirm.
* When you have finished you can hit "Reboot system now".
Installation of CWM rom
*copy cwm format zip to root of sdcard
*hold VOL+ button and power button (approx 7 sec)
*release when logo flash
*scroll install zip from sd press power
*scroll choose zip from internal sdcard (i think it actually ext though, can fix later release)
*scroll and select rom press power
*when complete select go back then reboot system now
(before installing cwm rom, you should always wipe data and dalvik cache)
IT MAY SEEM IF TABLET HAS LOCKED UP ON INSTALLING SYSTEM. IT HAS NOT, IT JUST TAKES TIME!
V1.0 (updated 9/16/2012) Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?35z992r9zodzmrg