Thanks

New: Pipo Max M2 9.7 inch Dual-core Tablet with Android 4.1 Arrived(3G optional)!

Hi everyone,
    The newest [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] with Dual-core, Dual camera, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is available in our site for $229~$268.00 shipped!
    The [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] have 2 versoins, one is built in 3G Which come with SIM card slot, The other version is wifi version which do not come with SIM card slot. for those two version, price are different, it is optional for you!

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 672x326 and weights 33KB.

Main Features:
    Model:
    Pipo M2
    CPU: Rockchip RK3066, Cortex-A9, dual core 1.6GHz
    GPU: Mali-400MP 320MHZ
    Memory(RAM): 1GB DDR3
    ROM: 16GB Nand Flash
    Screen: 9.7 inch 10 point IPS capacitive touch screen
    Resolution: 1024*768pixels (4:3)
    Visible Angle: 180
    3G: Optional
    ( wifi verison and 3G version both instock)
    Google Play: Built-in
    Flash: Support Flash 11.1
    Battery: 3500mAh / 7.4V Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Equal to 7000mAh/ 3.7V)

More Details: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Video Review of [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]:

Welcome to order!
    About Us: Focus on New Consumer Electronics - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Specialized in: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    Guarantee: 12 month FREE WARRANTY for all products.
    Contact Us: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Thanks
    If I order two of these would I get a discount?

Sent from my A7HD using Tapatalk 2

Thanks

Re: New: Pipo Max M2 9.7 inch Dual-core Tablet with Android 4.1 Arrived(3G optional)!

Quote Originally Posted by boofman View Post
    If I order two of these would I get a discount?

Sent from my A7HD using Tapatalk 2
    Hi boofman, thanks a lot for your interest, i've sent you a PM ,pls check! thanks!
    About Us: Focus on New Consumer Electronics - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Specialized in: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    Contact Us: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Thanks

Re: New: Pipo Max M2 9.7 inch Dual-core Tablet with Android 4.1 Arrived(3G optional)!

I have ordered the item Pipo M2 3G.
    Technical specifications on your website say that tablet mounts this processor: Rockchip RK3066, 1.6GHz, Cortex-A9 dual core.

In a previous mail you wrote that the number on PCBA of my item is RK3066_DS973-C_V1.3 20120922.

According to Pipo Official Website, DS973 item mounts a Rockchip 2918,1GHz,Cortex A8. ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ])

Of course i do not want any low-end processor, i have bought a RK3066, 1.6GHz, Cortex-A9 dual core and i expect to receive that.

Please, could you provide an explanation?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy00 View Post
    I have ordered the item Pipo M2 3G.
    Technical specifications on your website say that tablet mounts this processor: Rockchip RK3066, 1.6GHz, Cortex-A9 dual core.

In a previous mail you wrote that the number on PCBA of my item is RK3066_DS973-C_V1.3 20120922.

According to Pipo Official Website, DS973 item mounts a Rockchip 2918,1GHz,Cortex A8. ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ])

Of course i do not want any low-end processor, i have bought a RK3066, 1.6GHz, Cortex-A9 dual core and i expect to receive that.

Please, could you provide an explanation?
    Hi lazyboy00, the Pipo M2 3G do come with RK3066 dual core 1.6GHz, Cortex-A9.
    the model P973([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]) on Pipo official website is the exactly same model as [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] in our site, you can take a look.
    thanks a lot for your order, we'll send you the Pipo M2 3G with RK3066 Dual core, 1.6GHz, Cortex-A9 for sure. thanks a lot!