Thanks

Question Android 4.3 on Pipo M9

I just want to start a discussion about the new android version, 4.3 jellybean.
    I read a test article from the 4.3 (in hungarian language) where the author talking about why he do not happy with the 4.2.x versions. He wrote, the 4.1.1 was fast he like it so mutch, but the 4.2.x version got lag, got less accumulator life etc. It is interesting for me, because I am also stay on 4.1.1 and do not turn to 4.2.2.
    So in nutshell the author like the 4.1.1 and also happy with the new 4.3 against the 4.2.2. The new JB got back the 4.1.1 speed!
    I really looking forward what the pipo said, but I will be surprised if they do not step to 4.3 in this year to the flagship tablets, like M9. It is not a big version change, and I am pretty sure if a hardware is good for 4.2, also good for 4.3.
    So cross our fingers and hope we got the 4.3 quickly.
    Last edited by bunnyhu; 07-30-2013 at 09:13 AM.

Thanks
    I wouldn't hold your breath. It would be amazing to get cyanogenmod but it seems pretty unlikely.

Thanks

Re: Android 4.3 on Pipo M9

Well, there has been no new M9 ROM for more than 2 months now. Hopefully Pipo is still working on this tablet. They release so much new tablet models that it seems development has stalled.

Thanks

I just hope, they do not working on 4.2.2 because they know, the 4.3 JB comin' and do not want to waste times for the old version. Or not, we will see.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beardedwonder View Post
    I wouldn't hold your breath. It would be amazing to get cyanogenmod but it seems pretty unlikely.
    Yeah, still no cianogen rom, that is surprising. This new processor is cool and popular, so I do not really understand why the cian guys do not like it.

Thanks
    Surprise, New rom update, 4.2.2

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Djuganight View Post
    Surprise, New rom update, 4.2.2
    :) 'hope, someone test is, what is inside.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnyhu View Post
    :) 'hope, someone test is, what is inside.
    Been using it since I seen it, 6pm approx., and so far so good and recommend to all

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Djuganight View Post
    Been using it since I seen it, 6pm approx., and so far so good and recommend to all
    Any *noticable* difference with previous unofficial SDK 2.0 version? I suppose this one is also based on SDK 2.0

Thanks

I have not found it yet, however, when i do i will use it, the max m9 that i have might/might not go along with this, but i will try. pipo max m9 or m9 which ever you won't to go with, has a long history, but pipo it self has to sell tab's and we all know that new sell's, money all ways talk and BS walks, 2014 will be a new tab and a new different rom or newer android or something, never the same, if it was we would get tired of it and the sells would drop...
    Last edited by ghforlife; 10-27-2013 at 02:46 AM. Reason: missed spell words