Page 39 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thanks

Re: [Release] Evolution | Version: 1.4 | Date: 04/05/12

Everything seems to be working great apart from Chrome beta when launched say's "Critical functionality required to run Chrome is missing. Either your Chrome installation is incomplete or not compatible with this version of Android".

Is it just me or does this happen with anyone else?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jozzahh View Post
    Hi Prox32 nice job on the new version, however Chrome Beta is not working. error 'Critical functionality required to run Chrome is missing....'

Also do you have an alternative to skype been looking around since i cannot get google talk to work.

Cheers
    Thanks for the feedback!

True about chrome, I will get that sorted ASAP, as for alternatives have you looked at this link:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    There was a time, I used to look into my father's eyes In a happy home, I was a king I had a golden throne Those days are gone, now the memories are on the wall I hear the songs from the places where I was born Up on the hill across the blue lake, That's where I had my first heartbreak I still remember how it all changed My father said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child See heaven's got a plan for you Don't you worry, don't you worry now" Yeah!

Like my work? Buy me a beer :)!

Thanks

Lol. It looks like we posted at the same time foxstefano about the same bug i see.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by win8-64 View Post
    Lol. It looks like we posted at the same time foxstefano about the same bug i see.
    Lol i will sort it and also gona tweak a few other things for 1.4 revision 1

1.4R1 download link posted, is google docs good for everyone? Download speed wise..
    Last edited by Engineer; 05-03-2012 at 09:55 PM.
    There was a time, I used to look into my father's eyes In a happy home, I was a king I had a golden throne Those days are gone, now the memories are on the wall I hear the songs from the places where I was born Up on the hill across the blue lake, That's where I had my first heartbreak I still remember how it all changed My father said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child See heaven's got a plan for you Don't you worry, don't you worry now" Yeah!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Engineer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Google docs doesn't work for me (tried 5 times, and nothing).

L.E. Now it's working great! Thanks :)
    Last edited by johndoe; 05-03-2012 at 10:15 PM.

Thanks

will make a mediafire mirror now :)!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Engineer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: [Release] Evolution | Version: 1.4R1 | Date: 04/05/12

Thanks For the R1 I was about to post about the Chrome Beta error ;) Thanks again for the reactivity!!!

Thanks

Last night I upgraded my cube from Sota 1.9 to Evolution 1.35 using the method described in this thread to upgrade without losing data & installed apps.

all data and apps were kept and there were no errors. Only problem: the NAND sd was damaged and had to be formatted.
    fortunately there wasn't a huge loss.(only some data for games so I had tot start over again) Is there something I've done wrong or is there a way to prevent this form hapening again?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rik11 View Post
    Last night I upgraded my cube from Sota 1.9 to Evolution 1.35 using the method described in this thread to upgrade without losing data & installed apps.

all data and apps were kept and there were no errors. Only problem: the NAND sd was damaged and had to be formatted.
    fortunately there wasn't a huge loss.(only some data for games so I had tot start over again) Is there something I've done wrong or is there a way to prevent this form hapening again?
    Honestly installing without formatting the device properly before hand like the proper install guide does, well it will always leave you putting some things down to pot luck. I don't recommend the method you used so its more or less on you for now!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prox32 View Post
    Honestly installing without formatting the device properly before hand like the proper install guide does, well it will always leave you putting some things down to pot luck. I don't recommend the method you used so its more or less on you for now!
    Thnx, I didn't realize it's not recommended to use this method. I used it because I couldn't get my cube to be recognized as external storage or media drive on my laptop. I tried several things to get it working again but no success.
    As for now the ROM works very well. Next time I'll try the official method.

On slatedroid I saw a post on using clockworkmod for installing and backing up the ROMs. It might be some good news.

Page 39 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast