Page 76 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Thanks

Re: [Release] Evolution | Version: 2.1 | Date: 30/05/12

@ninja Yep for all off the add-ons copy them to system/app
    There was a time, I used to look into my father's eyes In a happy home, I was a king I had a golden throne Those days are gone, now the memories are on the wall I hear the songs from the places where I was born Up on the hill across the blue lake, That's where I had my first heartbreak I still remember how it all changed My father said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child See heaven's got a plan for you Don't you worry, don't you worry now" Yeah!

Like my work? Buy me a beer :)!

Thanks

Hi prox32, have you any idea what the cause of the bbc iplayer playback problem could be in ics? My Samsung S3 has perfect playback with ics. Is the origin of the problem in Cubes firmware code, or is the flash plugin from Adobe at fault? Also, Adobe Air update has caused itv player not to display an image at all now , note it was never perfect to begin with...

I must add, I love your firmware! :)

Thanks

@Leroy thanks for the post, the problem is hardware acceleration and cube need to fix it lol, but hey we can hope :)!

This is also seen on the cube U30GT so it is just cube we are waiting for.
    There was a time, I used to look into my father's eyes In a happy home, I was a king I had a golden throne Those days are gone, now the memories are on the wall I hear the songs from the places where I was born Up on the hill across the blue lake, That's where I had my first heartbreak I still remember how it all changed My father said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child See heaven's got a plan for you Don't you worry, don't you worry now" Yeah!

Thanks

HI,prox32!first ,thaks a lot for your great wok on U9GT2 ROM.Then,can you teach me how to change or modify the first screen image.JUST wait for your reply with my best regards

Thanks

Hi prox32. Is there any chance for developing firmware for the Cube U9GT3 / Cube U19GT ?

Thanks

Is that the Moage image or the Evolution one?

If its the Evolution one, have a look on google for change bootanimation.zip.

Thanks

Hi prox32!

I found a ROM for Allwinner A10 tablets wich supports Bluetooth dongle over OTG made by Christian Troy.
    ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ])
    So the Bluetooth connection is possible with Bluetooth dongle for tablets without internal Bluetooth.
    Does this rom support USB Bluetooth dongle?
    If not, do you plan to port the necessary drivers and components from Christian Troy's CM9 ROM into the next release?

(sorry for my english, I'm from Hungary)

Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by copolla View Post
    Hi prox32. Is there any chance for developing firmware for the Cube U9GT3 / Cube U19GT ?
    I need a device in order to make the firmware :)!

@weber as CM9 uses a different kernel, no and The tablet should support external blue tooth but my attempts thus far have failed.
    Last edited by Engineer; 06-11-2012 at 05:22 PM.

Thanks

thanks for your reply. change or replace bootanimation.zip with your own can just change the second boot screen image.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wangyiling View Post
    thanks for your reply. change or replace bootanimation.zip with your own can just change the second boot screen image.
    The first 'Moage' image is not in any files of which I myself can access the only conclusion being its in the kernel.

Page 76 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast