Flashing Instruction for RKBatchTool
This instruction applies to Cube official firmwares and several other custom firmwares such as Wackym's
1. MAKE SURE YOU FULLY RECHARGED U9GT2 BEFORE FLASHING! Save your data to PC. Disconnect Charger.
2. Turn off U9GT2
3. Start Flash tool 1.4.exe
4. Press and hold "Volume Down" button and connect to PC via USB cable
5. If you're doing this for the first time, Windows will prompt you for drivers for "RK29 device". Use appropriate drivers from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
6. If you did everything correctly upto now then you will see a green square in RKBatchTool.
7. In RKBatchTool click "FW Path ..." and select the firmware image that you want to flash (file with extension .img)
8. Click "Restore". Your Cube will be flashed when the square flashes in yellow:
9. Wait 5 min or so... U9GT2 will start automatically after it's done.
[QUOTE=Dave.S;4399]Flashing Instruction for RKBatchTool
How do I do the opposite? Meaning, Is there a simple way to recreate the img file, bin, ect.. since I updated and changed things?
I want to make a full backup of my Tronsmart T428 that has Xubunut on it.
Thanks a lot, TS.